[Harp-L] RP new patches: test drive
- To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RP new patches: test drive
- From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 04:14:42 -0700
- Cc: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=afiQRxtBgnzTzbcvDPoxckp/Un1Rnyr37265eG3sntE=; b=noNQeNFq/6pRC9z1Nuax/ahraQFhNQiSgzo9glgvTtT1t42p2dl/ujnrHWSz87NFxG Ujr9NlRZv61dTKKGKSJZFY8HisGC99wAfDWaRcbNm30r0I4Qd5OZ8HY7RUR0DBTfZ2N/ 8fWXsTjsqZL8DRaYyYSz2qR6v9yRkVwg2k5Bs2TlYRSI3NakbAxSWaI10VaEfZ+Oj9qP LZgGOUU2WOKAwHrUTMbjzTiwZLfKS/4nCuCxRb+AV1RmRwZMRWQuXLYUsd/ly0ptNpIu /o8ABTNAci+xjFjjhlJqk5SsDk4bSFKGniPX30CnMlio4bOagZQG0sjgF8GQmgwVx53A /14Q==
- Sender: ynfdwas@xxxxxxxxx
Out Tuesday night for a test drive of some new sounds from Richard Hunter's
RP patch set.
Very successful! Lots of positive comments.
THREE FAVORITES so far
57 Tweed Champ amp w Bassman Cab
Digitech Blackbass w autowah
Bassman amp w Rotary speaker
Wanted to play the Pitch Down a 4th interval Richard recommends for Minor
harp, but such a tune didn't come up during my turn on stage.
I really liked using the A amp for backing, and the B amp boost for solos.
Still more experimentation to do.
Read about them here: http://www.hunterharp.com/ Recommended.
My signal path: Fireball V mic to RP, to 50W monitor wedge, to House PA.
The RP processor is like a paint pallette - Everyone will paint a unique
picture mixing from the same colors. In comparison, I had been more
conservative (fearing to over-do it) with effects. Richard's sounds are
more expressive (and sometimes aggressive) and I like them.
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and