[Harp-L] Suggestions

I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for new things that I could make. I've really gotten back into woodworking recently and of course I still do metalworking. But I've been trying to think of harmonica related things that I could make whether it be display cases, road gear, things for guys that like busking such as compact fold up seating, etc. Just wondered if anyone had any suggestions. If so please send me an email, I'd like to hear what you think. Just looking for new things to do is all and I'd like to include my woodworking more.

Chris