[Harp-L] looking for teachers in the Upper Valley

Hi all,
 I am interested in taking harp lessons. I'm based in the Upper Valley (New
Hampshire/Vermont), and have some experience but haven't picked up a harp
in at least a year. Love country and Chicago blues, but am also interested
in jazz, country and most other genres. As long as I'm playing something
I'm pretty much happy. With two kids, going to school and working only PT I
can't afford too much, but I do practise, I show up on time and I love
music and playing. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly
appreciated.

--
52 Spring Street
Lebanon