Re: [Harp-L] SEYDEL Blues Session Standard Harmonica

The confusion may be the list under the heading " Blues Session Standard "
below the Standard Harmonica .....it continues to list " special Tunings ! "
after some careful looking, ( I was looking for Melody Maker Tunings ) I realized that they could have been more clear and separated the " Blues Session " from the " Special Tunings "
With a little more effort.
Again if you were not sure what you were looking for, the text could confuse.

Mike Wilbur