[Harp-L] Mountable harmonica tray
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Mountable harmonica tray
- From: Tom Richardson <drtrichardson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 16:29:39 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1409614179; bh=NLF/kX2sWSuNkWayFplAgTlu+iFYVH8hnzZ9/WXByzg=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=sDME2yDweofYzJe4Ozs3eVROhs3CBrK0gvLKRhtWvzZKKHBiQ0QSEd8EJiaZTFHcba9pcljYztOIxCwB/UqgnTN/59SpNnS+umLByau/zbgWSCww2trbNz0vUStXylz7eDuCakwIrlFijbSnSNVJAh06SApL/vxQcC1KT3IL2eU=
- Reply-to: Tom Richardson <drtrichardson@xxxxxxxxx>
Rhythm Tech has a Mountable Gig Tray for small hand held percussion instruments. It easily attaches to a music stand or microphone stand. The size works well for harmonicas. You can also order extensions for each end.
Over the rubber pad I placed a thin black magnetic pad to secure my harmonicas. It has an adhesive under side. Michael's Arts & Craft Stores have it.
You can order it on line from Guitar Center, Musician's Friend and others.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and