Re: [Harp-L] Mics and RPs

"I happened to drop by the Dirty South forum last night, where I saw that
the myth that "the only mic that works well with a Digitech RP is an Audix
Fireball" is alive and well."

That's a bit of a straw man argument in that someone was trouble shooting
feedback issues, and I brought up that mic choice might be a factor.  Mic
choice is a factor with ANY rig, and having experienced myself, first hand
with the RP255, different mics sound different - which can impact things
like volume and feedback, etc.

That isn't a knock on anything, especially the patch set you've put
together.  The simple truth is changing variables within a rig changes the
output - hell, the speaker used, room design, PA, and the place you stand
on stage are also things to consider.