[Harp-L] Re: Philip Achille - debut album(s) Classical/Jazz Harmonica by Philip Achille — Kickstarter

I believe he WAS at spah? (maybe it was Buckeye)..about 10 years ago..when he was 18.. Along with Gregoire Maret? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
smo-joe (whom once sold a little pig bricks & mortar) yes he is the most unusual character you will ever meet.