[Harp-L] Philip Achille - debut album(s) Classical/Jazz Harmonica by Philip Achille — Kickstarter
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, elizabeth Harmonica <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>, joe Leones smokey <3N037@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>, Iceman <icemanle@xxxxxxx>, Robert bonfiglio harmonica <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>, Rob Paparozzi NYC <Paparozzi1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Philip Achille - debut album(s) Classical/Jazz Harmonica by Philip Achille — Kickstarter
- From: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 03:34:30 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=randysinger.com; s=default; h=Mime-Version:To:Date:Message-Id:Subject:Content-Type:From; bh=r0Nd6YsBySc5FyemdoPL2F/qRzLVjXg4Y84vCO0mTbc=; b=UUqecMXhsvCVPbjPwVjskmDIzlv4JaJb0AxPHsE2YS8ND9LiYQKCn6qKCY0ebSaK4rKvfr3iSgbhsD1TkopMrWiVZ4BAnA3VjYGCB7XhDAnfAIZOMtky9gd3qJsWNB/W;
very interesting~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful playing….
Really enjoyed this young man’s approach to the harmonica
Great tone, chops and wonderfully startling to see a non white virtuoso classical (and jazz) chromatic harmonica player with a symphony orchestra! Fantastic! Really great playing
A true spah candidate and more….
ps, on the second video, the jazz one, he takes a jazz solo using classical inflections and motifs and some killer double stops, etc.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and