[Harp-L] Golden Melody, Special - 20 tuning...

Got a question, I've been playing GM's for years because I like the playability but also the tuning fits live, studio etc.playing. I have been re-tuning when necessary and replacing reeds if have to and I tune each to the country tuning to have a set in C/T and regular tunings.
In the past have bought Special 20's in c/t but have noticed the  tuning has been a little sharp to the GM and when you do studio work and use both , one can tell the difference.
It's been a while but has hohner corrected this tuning problem or is it the same.
The reason I ask ,is that I need to purchase some odd key harps in C/T  and would like to not do the change.

Jerl Welch