Re: [Harp-L] My custom case story
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My custom case story
- From: Harp Explorer <harpexplorer1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 04:11:34 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=MRn2J6pS9PtysnjSb95Dyhrfa20YE+m7UHLMWr5DnzY=; b=fKbBRnGAWiMiliHPVTDhoQlZysf4ncQLqa8aLZ1WzQxKSzJvC1bNybfg1AtPvTU1ZY 0RD7fi3PLo75Y+pcCTBi6sfiKKgI29X6sFEfBugxqWAdDNC9lpL8S4K0PqUkPho2L6cZ 3n1+CZUyJDducVzgsmfKbs7RGaw98c5Dn4xhanjP6hHNOUs406j+u1/m5wmojMMze4HH 8sj9mIHoebResX4RV6eMIoe9UiVRgIlbCn9N0rmZEty0nvGrzVV0tYNgWutb86w4U+YJ Zrep5b5ZMTsIKnxdxqBPXMuDeM+kv6Mf+KzsHkOODfm056k6W5JHFdE7UiSSJCKcWfG3 AuOA==
- In-reply-to: <EC230E90-4799-481A-9E44-17B25791FE07@ak.net>
- References: <3AF59E0C-0F68-499B-A256-28DA8D85C8E5@gmail.com> <EC230E90-4799-481A-9E44-17B25791FE07@ak.net>
Even if it's outside the 45 day dispute period, sometimes PayPal will allow
a refund when a recipient shows to be unreliable.
And if there is a history of a seller being sketchy, they could be banned
after numerous poor dealings.
Just a suggestion, in case anyone went the PayPal route.
And if it's a credit card, they will often come to your rescue, especially
if the seller can't show any documentation that the item was shipped within
the stated delivery time.
It's always worth checking.
On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Bob Harty <bharty@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm sorry to hear your story Michael. I ordered and paid for mine in March
> and keep getting put off as well. Pictures and promises and excuses.
> It's sort of pathetic the folks scam others this way. I has numerous
> people who report receiving junk and others who sound very satisfied.
> Consistency in doing business and staying in business seems not to be a
> cornerstone of his products
> Sent from my iPad
> > On Oct 4, 2014, at 7:34 PM, Michael Zack <michaelzack9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > This is an update on delivery times from Slimâs Custom Cases.
> > I had posted previously on this topic and wanted to update my story.
> > Case ordered and paid in full on February 6, 2014. Delivery time quoted
> in his terms and conditions is 60 days from order date.
> > It has now been EIGHT MONTHS since my case was ordered and I have not
> yet received it. After 7 months I was sent a photo of my case âin
> progress.â This photo showed a group of ten or twelve cases that consisted
> of bare wood boxes sitting in a patio.
> > I have begged, pleaded and threatened to have this case finished and
> delivered. I am a Vietnam Veteran, living on social security and this is a
> big money hit to take. All I want is my completed case.
> > Slim has his defenders, but it is hard for him to defend this story. I
> will update this timeline monthly until I receive the case, at which time I
> shall post the delivery date and a review of the case quality, etc. to be
> > MikeZ
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and