Re: [Harp-L] My custom case story

I'm sorry to hear your story Michael. I ordered and paid for mine in March and keep getting put off as well. Pictures and promises and excuses.
It's sort of pathetic the folks scam others this way. I has numerous people who report receiving junk and others who sound very satisfied.
Consistency in doing business and staying in business seems not to be a cornerstone of his products

Sent from my iPad