Re: [Harp-L] shark tank - harmonica promotion

I hope that your optimism is justified.  However, even musicians don’t share our enthusiasm and depth of knowledge for harmonica genres.  Ask your average man-on-the street “Who is Peter Ruth or Robert Bonfiglio” and you are likely to get just a blank look. A few older people remember Adler and the ‘Cats. from the 40s. Most would know of Joshua Bell and Yo Yo Ma.

 Even an invention that is enthusiastically accepted by harmonica players will remain a niche market.

Vern