[Harp-L] Hole order to learn overblows? 6 blow then what?

Well I'll be darn'd. I think I just learned how to over blow hole 6... and
on a Lee Oskar believe it or not.

Maybe it is just the way this particular LO is... I'll experiment on others
and report.

Meanwhile... here are my Over blow questions...

1 - Which holes can normally be "over blown" ?

I've Hoogled it but got confusing answers.

2 - Which learning order... most easy to least easy?

3 - when the hole is over blown... how far up or down does it go? half
step? whole step? what?

thanks for the help.