Re: [Harp-L] "Most" harmonica players, MM and nM Lee Oskar

I would agree most players use 2 p but to different degrees, many live in 2p but most of us
Rock/Jazz/ Blues/ Blue Grass Harp players are using 1p as much or more.
Non confrontational Harp player....I'll go for Seydel in MM over L.O....more Ching but better Chang for the Buck

Mike Wilbur