[Harp-L] "Most" harmonica players, MM and nM Lee Oskar

I recently posted the opinion that "most harmonica players use 2nd
position." I have no idea if that's true, and I'm surprised no one
confronted me.

In context, I believe that Lee Oskar labels 2 of his four harp tunings in
2nd position, because they are very expressive through the use of draw
bends in 2P. The Melody Maker and Natural Minor are most appealing to 2P
players because of the missing, or difficult to bend, notes in Standard
tuning.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL