Re: [Harp-L] Positional Thinking

I find when playing in 1st position switching to cross harp thought on the
V chord is great and when playing 3rd position, swicthing to cross harp
thought on the IV is great.  I can do it for any chord, but those are my
favorites.

Of course, like Winslow suggests, it is only one of many concepts I use to
navigate a solo.

Thanks for the kind words, Buck Worley!
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com