[Harp-L] TurboSlide harmonica query

  Turbo Harp is having a one day sale on 2 of their harp models - TurboSlide regular and TurboSlide SSX ( which has Turbo Lid) and AX/S20.  The AX/S20 is a Hohner Special 20 that has their Turbo Liner and Turbo Lid.  30 day satisfaction guaranteed, no less.
  Years ago, i bought an AX/S20; I still have it, and always liked everything about it, tho I DID tweak a bit to make the overdraws easier, as well as replacing the 4 hole draw reed once.  The sale price is $75.
  But somehow I'm unaware of the TurboSlide models.   Here's a link to the model I'm considering, which costs $129: http://www.turboharp.com/customharmonicas/turboslide/turboslide-ssx-custom-seydel-harmonica-with-magnetic-slide-for-extreme-bending-and-ergonomic-turbolid.html .
  Can anyone give a review, before the day is over?
Ron