Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Rocket

It seem s to me like you are a candidate for one of my Seydel custom harps  :-))

My basic model is in fact a custom 1847 /session steel. I sell it for the price that you normally pay in a shop . But.. I do mild embossing on all reedslots, I recurve and re-gap all reeds, check the tuning..  + I offer unlimited warranty and service.
My basic model is very good for players who to attack the notes/play loud...

More info is on my very new website:
www.benboumanharmonicas.com

~Oops..almost forget to mention that very new customer gets a free 30 minute on-line lesson through SKYPE from me !

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com