From: Mike Price <mikerockin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 12:47 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] playing but not hearing

Last night I had the privilege to sit in with the famous "Smoking Joe Kubeckâ
band. I had fun but, no lie, the guitars were so loud on stage that I could not
hear a single note I was blowing. My wife said she could hear my harmonica just
fine out of the main PA and that I sounded good but I don't know. Is this a
somewhat common occurrence? My guess is the only thing worst would be not to
hear your singing. Anyone else have any related stories? In hindsight I should
have just played out of one of the available vocal PA mic's instead of the tiny
little amp which was at my feet.
Mike