Re: [Harp-L] Harp with bluegrass

Not strictly Bluegrass, but if you guys mentioned Mark Graham (Old Time) you also should think about:
- Wayne Raney (solo & with Delmore Brothers)
- Lonnie Glosson (his partner in crime ;-))
- Jimmy Riddle (solo & with Roy Acuff)
- Onie Wheeler (his Bonaparte's Retreat for instance)

contemporary:
- Jean Jacques Milteau (made albums with bluegrass-band in his early days)
- Mick Kinsella (more Irish nowadays, but did Old Time)
- Grant Dermody (Improbabillies (about time they made another album!!))

In all modesty, although I play 5-string in my BG-band, I do play some harmonica now and then. On our last album we did 'Another Man Done Gone' in bluegrass line-up, and we did 'Banjo Boy Chimes' with harmonica.
I also made 3 videos on Youtube. Wanted to do loads more but didn't find the time: https://www.youtube.com/user/BartvanStrien

Cheers
Bart
the Netherlands, Europe

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.