Re: [Harp-L] Re: Is there still a gig list?

Again, I understand the pay wall merit. It's not what Danny did and I think out of respect if something emerged out of your proposal it ought not be named the harmonica player's international gig list or suggestive or derivative of that.

Personally, subjectively I preferred the level playing field Danny employed. Ironically in terms of the general public I don't think there would be much difference between a Madcat or Rob P gig and a Joe Schmoe harmonica gig but sure, we can dream. fjm