[Harp-L] re: Is there still a gig list?

fjm: "I have a gig down the corner at a little tavern. only been at this a
while" as compared to Rob Paparozzi or Macat Ruth promoting a gig. we are
talking about an International Gig List . If the list doesn't have some
quality it won't ever get enough hits to justify. and it also works the
other way. If I am a "little guy" in the game I can be listed with the big
guys and it's only a buck. I don't say eliminate "lesser" gigs I say trim
the fat so it is worth the small fees. for everybody. the alternative is
what we have today. of course it goes without saying that to be on the spah
page listings you need to become a spah member. membership should always
have some privalages/perks. and gee, imagine Spah membership growing
because more value is on the table and this can directly affect someones
wallet if gig tickets and cd's get sold.

wbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz