Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Suzuki Bluesmaster?

Suzuki claims phosphor bronze for both models:

Suzuki World Class Harmonicas

   Suzuki World Class Harmonicas
  Starter Harp Airwave Harmonica Hobbyist EZR-20 Easy Rider
View on www.suzukimusic.com Preview by Yahoo

Suzuki World Class Harmonicas

   Suzuki World Class Harmonicas
  Starter Harp Airwave Harmonica Hobbyist EZR-20 Easy Rider
View on www.suzukimusic.com Preview by Yahoo

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Producer, the Spring 2014 Harmonica Collective
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance