Re: [Harp-L] Re: When Johnny Comes Marching Home

MR wrote << There are situations where a minor third is played in the melody of a major song, but this is not one of them.>>

This is done in just blues music mainly, right? Also, is the reverse ever played as well? That is, does one ever play, on purpose, a major 3rd note over a minor cord?
Mike Price