Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress

Hello,

I began scales pattern since 2 or 3 weeks and I find them really effective
!! Combined with the the study of melodies and solos, these are really
effective weapons to improve your play.

As I begin the study of patterns, I was wondering if someone knows a
website taking an inventory of effective scales ? Maybe even with a
classification of patterns depending on music genres (maybe some patterns
better work with blues scale or with major scale ...). Thanks.

Sebastien F.