re: [Harp-L] Requesting Wireless Recommendation

Hi, Blunt

I prefer the Samson Airline system to the Line 6 because the Line 6 requires a belt pack, which means you're not really wireless! You can't put the mic down - its still connected to your hip. I'm a singer and I double on sax when I'm not playing harp - being able to easily put the harp mic down and still move around is very important to me. Plus I really like the freedom of movement without a cable. I'm not sure if you're familiar with BlowsMeAway Productions. I'm the only vendor specializing in amplified harp that carries wireless. I carry the Samson system and have many, many happy customers. No complaints about sound quality or dropouts.
 More info on the Wireless Systems page of my web site http://www.BlowsMeAway.com

Cheers

/Greg