Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Help with Chromatic repair

Elizabeth,

You're right and this is good until... you take off the mouthpiece and
slide, and find cracks on the inside, and warped chamber walls, which are
not otherwise revealed by an outside visual inspection.  Whethe we like it
or not, everything bought from  individuals on eBay is "buyer beware"
unless you have established a personal relationship.

George

--

   - *GEORGE MIKLAS,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

   - *THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>

   - *HARMONICA REPAIR* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
   - *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>*
*HARMONICAS*<http://us.playhohner.com/>*...Just
   Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *S*ociety for the *P*reservation and *A*dvancement of the *H*
   armonica, <http://spah.org/>
      - *a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to serving the
      harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>*