Re: [Harp-L] Man with what harmonica?

That's what I first wrote him Ken..off list. And he answered on list. But here's the deal. I'm not sure how they may have adjusted the sound ON the movie. Maybe they dropped it a half tone. But I DO know that it was done like we said. It's a pretty easy riff and the slide provides all the slur one could need (want?) lol. You can ride that slide forever on a Hering. It's a little harder on a Hohner. Because they have stiffer, slower responding reeds and it's harder to get TWO to sound at the same time. They seem to want to either sound one..or the other..depending on how FAR the slide is depressed. They only give you about 1/16" (1.5mm) to work with. Whereas the Hering gives you about an 1/8"  (3mm) to work with.

smokey-joe