From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:07 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Sonnyjr Avenger

I agree. I have all the Sonnyjr's except the SonnyJr 1. As time passes there
will be more and more people looking for these amps. The lacquered tweed
will only become more beautiful as the amps age. In my opinion they are
definitely the Rolls Royces of harp amps. Lately guitar players have been
using my SuperSonny....they love it! I've seen a couple here and there on
Ebay but just can't understand why people would sell these gorgeous amps.
They are an investment that will only increase in time....just my two
cents...

john
-----
No virus found in this message.