[Harp-L] Sonnyjr Avenger

I agree. I have all the Sonnyjr's except the SonnyJr 1. As time passes there will be more and more people looking for these amps. The lacquered tweed will only become more beautiful as the amps age. In my opinion they are definitely the Rolls Royces of harp amps. Lately guitar players have been using my SuperSonny....they love it! I've seen a couple here and there on Ebay but just can't understand why people would sell these gorgeous amps.  They are an investment that will only increase in time....just my two cents...

john