Re: [Harp-L] Can you use one of the digitech devices and PA in an acoustic band?

The rp will be great for what you want, some great organ patches, nice bluesy patches and lovely reverbs and delays. I play in an Irish acoustic band and the rp is perfect for me. I mostly go for a very clean sound with some delay and a touch of reverb . But we throw in some blues numbers and there's a waterboys song we do we're I use the harp for organ effect. Richards patches cover all this easy and sound great

Gary

Sent from my iPhone