Re: [Harp-L] Sinus Surgery and playing harmonica?

I had sinus surgery a few years ago, and it has improved my ability to breath incredibly. I can even breathe thru my nose when I have a cold. My ENT said 3-4 infections a year is too much. I've only had 2 or 3 since the surgery so less than one a year. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Jerry

----- Original Message -----

From: "William Lifford" <william.lifford@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:39:33 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sinus Surgery and playing harmonica?

Hello Harp-L'ers,

I suffer from frequent sinus pain and headaches and get three or four sinus
infections a year requiring antibiotics. I'm getting pretty sick of this
and am considering sinus surgery. I basically live on Claritin-D and am
miserable without it, and the pain affects my ability and desire to play
harp.

Have any of you had sinus surgery, and if so, did it affect your harmonica
playing? Can any of you offer any perspectives on this?

Thanks,

Bill

--
William Lifford, CP