[Harp-L] chromatic and small mouth

Hmmm. That's a good scientific approach, Kip. Measure. Okay.

My relaxed embouchure is almost 1.5 inches wide (two fingers) which I see
will cover 4 holes on a Chromonica. If I stretch it, I can get almost 2.5
inches, which would cover 6 holes.

So my problem is apparently that the 5 holes I need is right in the middle
between my relaxed and stretched embouchures... I should physically be able
to do it... I'm just gonna have to spend more time on it and train the
embouchure to be that 1 5/8" that the 5 hole spread is.