Re: [Harp-L] Paul Davies and SPAH 2014 news

On Apr 18, 2014, at 10:32 AM, Paul Davies <paul.davies@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This year we we'll be featuring the bass and chord throughout the
> convention.  All entertainers have been asked to include in their sets, a
> trio portion, which will use the talents of George Miklas, Tony Sgro and
> Wally Peterman.  This will intermix the trio sound with players that would
> not normally use this type of rhythm backing.

I have enjoyed performing with Danny Wilson and Frank Warner on bass, and Bud Boblink on chord harmonica at several SPAH Conventions.  So, yes, I endorse this idea.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net