[Harp-L] need some recommendations: diatonic instrumentalists

Hey all..

I'm trying to build a repertoire of instrumental songs for live performance
on diatonic.  Songs like Summertime and St. James Infirmary are "sort of"
in the vein I'm looking for, but hoping to get turned on to something more
modern than Jazz standards.  Jimi Lee and/or Brendan Power have some stuff
that's very close to what I'm looking for...

I'm relatively new to the harmonica world, and I'm mostly familiar with the
well known blues harp players from the Walters to JR and all points in
between, so I don't really know where to look for this kind of music for
inspiration/learning.

Who are some well known diatonic performers who are well known to produce a
good quantity and quality of modern instrumental music on the diatonic,
that would be suitable for building a live performance repertoire?

Thanks.