Re: [Harp-L] RP355 + Korg Pandora

I think that serial connected digital FX is a bad idea from the very
beginning, it will suck you tone, add some extra latency and make you sound
like a cheap casio sythesizer. In general I dislike digital FXs which don't
use analog dry signal pass through, but one can be from ok to good (but
never perfect). I tried to gig with Line6 POD HD only for a half year and
gave up, tone sucks and cut much worse than direct plug to PA or to guitar
amp, no matter what settings do you use (even bypass!). But sometimes the
tone quality is enough (especially if no electric guitars and drums on
stage). If you still wish to use several multi-fx connect them serial, not
parallel.

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru