Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

Sher Music publishes "The Real Easy Book" with simplified lead sheets,
arrangement suggestions, recommended recorded versions and suggested
useful scales for the following tunes:

Bags' Groove
Big Bertha
Blue Seven
Blues By Five
Blues In The Closet
Cold Duck Time
Contemplation
Doxy
Edward Lee
Equinox
Freedom Jazz Dance
Gingerbread Boy
Groove Merchant
Jive Samba
Jo Jo Calypso
Killer Joe
Listen Here
Little Sunflower
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Midnight Waltz
Mr. P.C.
One For Daddy-O
Red's Good Groove
Revelation
Road Song
Short Stuff
Shoshana
Sir John
Sister Sadie
So Danco Samba
Song For My Father
Sonnymoon For Two
St. James Infirmary
St. Thomas
Straight Life
Tenor Madness
Trail Dust
When The Saints Go Marching In
Work Song
Yardbird Suite
Z's Blues

Maybe we should pick a few of those tunes and work on them for the next 50
weeks to be in better shape to jam on them in the 2014 "low wattage jazz
jam".

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com