Re: [Harp-L] Low Wattage Jazz at SPAH

On Sep 1, 2013, at 2:58 PM, Emile Damico wrote:

> For me the jazz jam was way too loud.

I agree. Someone kept turning it up? Tonight I will be playing at the supper club. The sound level will be in synch with people eating and talking at their tables. BUT at the end of the evening, when everyone is just lounging, we do crank it up a wee bit. We also start with subtle tunes, and only move to vivacious tunes after dinner and people are now dancing. At spah, people weren't eating....but I guess the talking WAS drowned out. I'll see if I can fix that. lolol