Re: [Harp-L] Delay for harp?

I recently started using a pedal called "Supa-Puss" made by a company called Way Huge. It's an analog delay which is digitally controlled, so you can precisely tap in the delay tempo. You can also adjust the tone of the delay sound without affecting the original signal.
It's pricy but I highly recommend it.

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth