[Harp-L] Delay for harp?

Hey, folks. Long time no post here.  So I pulled out my old Princeton amp
for a gig last night. I've been using the RP255 and Richard's patches for a
couple years now, but for a number of reasons I wanted to use a real amp,
and, c'mon, nothing matches the tone of the real thing. After being used to
having infinite effects at my fingertips (either with the RP or in the
studio), I was really struck by how dry the tone was on stage.  Sounded
great, but D.R.Y.. I have an old Dan Echo, but it annihilates the tone, for
some reason that I'm sure most of you understand - probably something to do
with "true bypass" or some technical thing....

This is a long preamble to a question that I know has been discussed ad
nauseum here, but I never paid attention to: What delay works well for
harp, and where does one get one? Sound samples would be nice, too.

Thanks, and forgive my long-windedness. I've gotta use that liberal arts
degree somewhere.

 - Blake

--
*http://www.46long.com*