[Harp-L] Re:Insurance

Clarion Insurance www.clarionins.com

As the name would suggest they specialize in musical instruments. I can't swear to it without looking it up but if memory serves they offered something like $10,000 worth of coverage for under $100 a year. They do not require itemization except for any single item valued at $5000 or more, though it is a very good idea to have a list of gear including serial numbers and descriptions as well as photos of anything particularly unique. I pay automatically so I'm not sure if it's still on but when I first signed up a few years ago they gave me a discount for subscribing to Acoustic Guitar magazine. I applied by phone and the rep told me about it. You didn't even have to actually have a subscription as long as you said you intended to get one.

Steve Power
www.stevepower.us