RE: [Harp-L] Grégoire Maret

I've got his solo CD, and I must admit it just doesn't connect with me...at least not yet. I listen to it every now and then, and I can hear that he is a great player...but it just doesn't grab me. Perhaps it's what I hear as a certain...emotional detachment or coolness? Or something? The fact that people with way bigger ears than mine {Herbie Hancock, Marcus Miller, Pat Matheny] like what he plays enough to hire him is not lost on me, so I'm going to keep listening.
WVa Bob