Re: [Harp-L] Air leakege between comb and reedplate

The bead is ON the seam (outside) where the cover touches the plate. Then you take a moist finger and run it in smooth, wipe off the excess with a wet paper towel and let set for a few minutes till the glue sets. Your lips never touch the glue because your lips don't get that far down into the seam. When removing the plates the glue peels right off.

 Not necessary to taste the glue.

smo-joe