Re: [Harp-L] Heads Up: Suzuki harmonicas on sale at Amazon

I received my ridiculously cheap promaster in g. In perfect new condition.
And what a harp! Feels great in the hands, plays great, sounds great. And
all for just over 20 dollars on a normally almost 100 dollar harp. My only
change would be for it to have been in some form of compromised tuning, but
can't have it all. What an amazing deal for a great harp.

Jeremy S.