Re: [Harp-L] Heads Up: Suzuki harmonicas on sale at Amazon

Glad to hear from the various posters on this list that this is working out so well for so many people, the warnings from Suzuki I passed on notwithstanding.

After a bit of confusion, Best Deals Eva has responded politely to my request to return my purchase, and I expect to conclude my business with them with no prejudice on either side within a few days.

So it appears that all's well that ends well.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick