Re: [Harp-L] Is it my ears or does the chromatic sound different? Not as rich & soulful or what?

I think It can be interesting to get every notes, but I'm really not
attracted by the song of the chromatic harmonica. I really love the
diatonic harmonica though.

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, I respect all harmonica
players and their instruments. I just love one much more than the other,
it's personal tastes. I'm sure it's the opposite for some people.