Re: [Harp-L] Jazz harmonica - Everyone can play "The Deb" :)

I've heard this songs several years ago and I absolutely love it.

Dave Therault is a trombone player and when he starts the song it is really like hearing a trombone.
He didn't use overblows in this song , playing in 5th position on a Ab harp.

I spiced up the recording I have and you can listen/download it on:

https://www.box.com/s/e9u16xlsm9zgpq4ce1vg

I don't know if the Deb is a jazz standard but I'd like to know that too.

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.nl
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 28 mei 2013, om 03:20 heeft Rick Dempster het volgende geschreven: