Re: [Harp-L] Jazz harmonica - Everyone can play "The Deb" :)

Thanks for that Frank. I'm wondering, however, if anyone out there can give
me some background on this....song?....tune? I've Googled 'The Deb'
but don't come up with anything. Where is it from, who wrote it, does it
have lyrics etc. etc. Anyone?
David Therault's effort is about the best piece of 'modern, playing on
diatonic I've ever heard. While we're there, what's become of him?
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials