RE: [Harp-L] When Did Fast Become Good?

Mike Fugazzi nailed it for me. Great job Mike.

Michael Peloquin
510-703-6341
The West Coast Harmonica Summit DVD has been released:

http://www.jazzharmonicasummit.com/
http://www.amazon.com/West-Coast-Jazz-Harmonica-Summit/dp/B003UL1BPY

It was an amazing night of harmonica, and now you can witness it even if you weren’t there! Buy your copy today!
http://harpsax.com