Re: [Harp-L] Jazzy mid- level complicated tunes for a jam - a list.

"we can deduce that Rick is a fairly advanced player. " No! Don't deduce
that! They are just all the tunes I struggle to play. My playing is
advanced like a serious disease! But I am very fond of all those choons.
Speaking of Harlem Nocturne, it's not the verse that's hard, it's just what
Smoky Joe would call the 'waterfall', ie the cascade of 4ths/5ths in the
bridge that's hard. Took me a good year to get it down. I can do it on
chrom or diatonic. On a string instrument, it's child's play. Best thing to
do is to learn to sing it so you know what it's supposed to sound like.
RD

--
Rick Dempster
EÃâÅResources/Serials